Killer Jokes
Redelk
2006-11-15 01:34:12 UTC
Humor researcher Kathleen Stokker wrote an essay entitled "Quisling
Humor in Hitler's Norway: Its Wartime Function and Postwar Legacy."
In it, she argues that jokes directed at Norwegian Nazi leader Vidkun
Quisling and the German occupiers "...protected the self-respect of
and granted a measure of control to a small nation caught in an
uncontrollable situation.

According to Ms. Stokker, "Norwegian resisters used humor as one of
their most effective weapons." Their sizeable body of anti-Quisling
jokes produced an alternative view of the Nazi regime and helped
consolidate public opinion against Nazism. This alternative view was
something the population needed, since the Nazis imposed strict media
censorship, and all people got were glowing reports of Hitler's war
efforts.

Furthermore, Norway's anti-Nazi jokes created a feeling of solidarity
and group identity among the resisters by contradicting the Nazi's
claim that those who didn't join them would stand alone. Having
everyone in a country telling the same jokes is a great way to unite
people against a common enemy. The jokes offered people the reassurance
that "others see what I see."

Whatever your struggles are, humor helps you regain self-respect, take
control, make your point, and connect with people facing similar
problems.

David Granirer
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 07:04:05 UTC
Humor is a shallow emotion, and nothing but a sign of insincerity.
NZane
2006-11-15 07:11:30 UTC
Extreme load of crap there drduugie
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 07:15:45 UTC
Post by NZane
Extreme load of crap there drduugie
Oh, the stupid little bitch is trying to teach me about crap.

Well, all noise and pollution generated by a stupid little bitch like
you, is of course crap.
NZane
2006-11-15 07:17:50 UTC
Again: Extreme load of crap there drduugie
you, is of course crap.
NZane
you, is of course crap.
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 07:21:09 UTC
Post by NZane
Again: Extreme load of crap there drduugie
I am not crap, you are.

The universe gets more beautiful, clean, and harmonious around me.

You are crap. The universe gets more polluted, filthy, and inharmonious
around stupid little bitches like you.
Preacher Mike
2006-11-15 07:21:22 UTC
Hey NZANE,
A recommendation:
Block the Bozo/Bozette ...
Maybe he/she will go away after venting
enough venom, maybe not ...
But it doesn't pay to feed the trolls.
<just a thought>
PM
NZane
2006-11-15 07:27:01 UTC
AAAuuummmmmmmmmmmmm

To achive the bliss we must not want it...

AAAuuummmmmmmmmmmmm
Hey NZANE,
PM
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 07:33:05 UTC
Stupid little bitches talking about crap.

As if beauty, harmony, sincerity and the objective truth is crap.

Such is the vision from the eyes of a stupid little bitch, jealous of
everthing she can never be.
NZane
2006-11-15 07:34:40 UTC
About what one could expect from a view behind crap.
*sniff*
everthing she can never be.
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 07:39:03 UTC
Post by NZane
About what one could expect from a view behind crap.
*sniff*
Stupid little bitches like you are crap.

Beauty, harmony, sincerity and the objective truth is not crap at all.
NZane
2006-11-15 07:40:50 UTC
Expound.. please - share your vision

You sound kinda dark and lost to me.
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 07:44:11 UTC
It is dark and lost to be near a stupid little bitch like you.
NZane
2006-11-15 07:47:41 UTC
Ok .. that was my last reply... sit and spin shithead
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 07:52:16 UTC
Have fun with your insincere humor, little piece of crap.
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 08:34:23 UTC
Shallow humor can never defeat deep sincerity.
Redelk
2006-11-15 08:44:26 UTC

Killer Joke
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 09:07:00 UTC
Post by Redelk
http://youtu.be/CjbYNgIi5ss
Killer Joke.
If humor is a weapon of any kind.

It is a drug to keep you from feeling the pain of losing against
sincerity.
Redelk
2006-11-15 09:44:53 UTC
Peace Dream
2006-11-15 12:48:58 UTC
Great thread, Redelk.

Med students also use humor to survive anatomy and dissection courses.

Coming to a Rainbow Gathering is in itself empowering. An isolated
individual or group may realize just how many others feel as they do and
adopt a similar attitude towards life. It is no surprise torturers and
interrogators isolate their victims.

Jokes were prevalent in one European banana republic under the yoke of a
military junta. The US ambassador (the junta's greatest supporter) was named
Taska. In the local language 'skata' meant 'shit.' People would throng to
His Excellency's public appearances to chant 'Task, Taska, Taska..." which
actually sounded like "skata, skata, skata..."

"Humor is...despair refusing to take itself seriously" Arland Ussher

"Redelk" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:***@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Yeah, I didn't think you'd get it.

There are a few books about jokes that Jews told each other in Kamp
Concentration.

It's survival dude. That's sincere. You read about outdoor survival and
the number 1 thing is right between your ears....
Sanity
2006-11-15 14:44:13 UTC
Redelk wrote:
[chomp]
So, Sincerely
Hitler visits a lunatic asylum. The patients give the Hitler salute.
As he passes down the line he comes across a man who isn't saluting.
"Why aren't you saluting like the others?" Hitler barks.
"Mein Führer, I'm the Doctor," comes the answer. "I'm not crazy!"
Speaking of doctors:
A guy goes to a doctor and the doctor says, "You have an upper
respatory infection."
The guy says, "I think I need a second opinion."
So the doctor says, "Your hair looks really stupid."

It's a chilly dank day, and about time to get out in it.

Good morning,
Sanity
whistler
2006-11-15 15:58:14 UTC
It is extremely difficult for hue'mins to see their own asses, that's
why we have evolved this thing called "friends".
Laughter, the most powerfull force known to mankind and even
mancruel, cruel laughter is a weapon that will bite you in the ass.
Post by Peace Dream
Yeah, I didn't think you'd get it.
There are a few books about jokes that Jews told each other in Kamp
Concentration.
It's survival dude. That's sincere. You read about outdoor survival and
the number 1 thing is right between your ears. Hitch across the country
a few times maybe, that helped me understand.
I got a little story... even though I doubt your sincerity, lol... (do
you get Irony? Like with the Nazis and Nordicism from the begining of
this.) anyways... I got to hitch a ride on an Aircraft Carrier one
time... on the last day of normal flight operations an Arresting Wire
broke. It cut a few planes in half, a few guys lost limbs, and a few
more died.
The call went down for the Medical Emergency, Hazmat, Fire... I was
working below-decks, had no idea what was going on. Couple minutes
later they come on the 1MC and say, "Everything's cool. Keep working."
Then, the stretchers and bodies and gorey shit started rolling thru the
Mess Decks. It was loud as shit... and then, I didn't notice when, but
it got super quiet. It stayed super quiet for a long time, even after
all the dudes were doped up, shuffled into sick-bay, or dead. All the
decks were swabbed and we keep serving food.
A little while later they call for all available hands on the Flight
Deck for FOD walk-down. (That's where you pick up any little piece of
trash that can fuck up the Jet Turbines) Anyway, these kids started
making jokes about, "careful, you don't know what you might find.
Ha-Ha, piece of who you might find" shit like that.
I lost it. Started freaking out on them. I knew the one guy. He had 3
kids. This was his last cruise... last day of Flight Ops. I cursed them
out good. They knew for sure what I thought of them, lol.
Anyhow, I couldn't shake it. My boss made me go talk to the Chaplain. I
was like, oh great. What an oxymoron.
Anyway, he actually had something to say. See, there were still lot's
of planes up in the air... that had to land up there on deck. So, while
I was working there in the Galley looking down on everybody... they had
to go back to work, and they were scared.
I found out what that's like too.
spiritrising
2006-11-15 16:30:46 UTC
wait a minute, i know someone who can see his own ass every morning, 'bill',
all he has to do is look in the mirror! lol spiritrising
--
.

www.rainbowsendfarm.info

www.bagelhole.org

spiritrising
2006-11-15 13:56:49 UTC
hey leave my troll alone ! god
--
.

www.rainbowsendfarm.info

www.bagelhole.org
cherish
2006-11-15 19:34:24 UTC
Since the holocaust was on your list, thought this would complement it
real good.

Rebellious Child Unthankful For Having His Teeth Knocked Clean Out of
His Sinful Mouth By His Christian Dad After Thanksgiving Dinner

Landover Baptist Holiday Life

"I got up from the table and smacked him across the face so hard, two
of his teeth flew into the cranberry sauce," said Pastor Wilkins. "A
son of mine will show respect for his Savior at the dinner table! God
would have flayed him alive, all I did was smack him."

The incident took place before this year's Thanksgiving dinner at the
Wilkins' home. The family had gathered around the table to pray a
special prayer of Thanksgiving that had taken Mrs. Wilkins over two
months to write. "We had all memorized the prayer," said Mrs. Wilkins.
"We were mentioning every single thing that our Christian family was
thankful for. We thanked the Lord for blessing our Christian family
with sterling silver service for the 40 people present. We thanked the
Lord for blessing our wonderful Christian family with this antique
Belgium lace tablecloth, for the Waterford Mauve water stems to serve
40 without breaking into another pattern, and for the wonderful
authentic Queen Anne dinning table where everyone was sitting. The
prayer went on for over an hour. Little Johnny gave thanks for the
Porsche his father bought him for graduation. Michelle thanked God for
blessing her husband with enough money to replace her entire wardrobe.
Each family member had several things on the list. At the very end, we
were quickly gave thanks that Jesus had died for our sins. After we
said 'In Jesus name, amen' there was a silence, and then little Nathan
said 'a-men.' It was after the prayer was over." Mrs. Wilkins
continued. "He spoke out of turn, and did not mention Jesus' name in
the 'amen'."

Family members say that Mr. Wilkins face turned beet red. He got up
from the table and smacked Nathan across the left side of his face. Two
of his teeth flew out of his mouth and he fell on the floor, crying.
Later, at the Landover Baptist Hospital, Uncle Ben told the doctors
what had happened. Uncle Ben explained that he had asked Mr. Wilkins if
he was raising a sissy." "A sissy?" said Mr. Wilkins. "I'll give him
something to cry about!" It was then that Mr. Wilkins invited his other
sons over, saying, "Come over here boys! Let's show your little sissy
of a brother what happens to people who don't say "In Jesus' name,
Amen."

When the scene was over, Mrs. Wilkins dialed for an ambulance. Doctors
reported that Nathan had four broken ribs, a bruised collar bone, and a
fractured skull. "He got off easy," said Landover Pastor Deacon Fred.
"A few little bruises is a whole lot better than an eternity in Hell.
Nathan should be thankful for this experience. He will come out of this
with a renewed respect for Jesus, his family, and the sanctity of
Thanksgiving.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1200/cry.html
Sanity
2006-11-15 14:46:50 UTC
Stay out of the rain with your nose that high me little druggie, or
you'll drown.
Sanity RE
Sanity
2006-11-15 14:46:54 UTC
hj st
2006-11-15 21:15:36 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Humor is a shallow emotion, and nothing but a sign of insincerity.
it's a healing mechanism, not an emotion.

he who can't laugh might as well be dead.
hj st
2006-11-15 21:16:03 UTC

d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 21:53:22 UTC
Post by hj st
he who can't laugh might as well be dead.
Why? Is shallow laughter the essence of your life?

I long for the deep fire within.
hj st
2006-11-15 23:56:49 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by hj st
he who can't laugh might as well be dead.
Why? Is shallow laughter the essence of your life?
I long for the deep fire within.
that shallow trip is your bag, man, not mine.

you want to spontaneously combust? i wish you well.

anyways, here is a quote for you,..

"Laughter, while it lasts, slackens and unbraces the mind, weakens the
faculties and causes a kind of remissness and dissolution in all the
powers of the soul; and thus it may be looked on as weakness in the
composition of human nature. But if we consider the frequent reliefs we
receive from it and how often it breaks the gloom which is apt to
depress the mind and damp our spirits, with transient, unexpected
gleams of joy, one would take care not to grow too wise for so great a
pleasure of life."
Joseph Addison (1672 - 1719)
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-16 00:01:13 UTC
Post by hj st
you want to spontaneously combust? i wish you well.
Actually, I dont combust much more than you.

My emotional temperature is so much higher because of insulation.
hj st
2006-11-16 00:12:21 UTC
cabin fever?
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-16 00:19:10 UTC
Post by hj st
cabin fever?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_insulation
whistler
David Granirer
Redelk
2006-11-15 17:39:28 UTC
As Hitler's armies faced more and more setbacks, he asked his
astrologer, "Am I going to lose the war?"
"Yes," the astrologer said.
"Then, am I going to die?" Hitler asked.
"Yes."
"When am I going to die?"
"On a Jewish holiday."
"But on what holiday?"
"Any day you die will be a Jewish holiday."
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 17:46:01 UTC
Post by Redelk
As Hitler's armies faced more and more setbacks, he asked his
astrologer, "Am I going to lose the war?"
"Yes," the astrologer said.
"Then, am I going to die?" Hitler asked.
"Yes."
"When am I going to die?"
"On a Jewish holiday."
"But on what holiday?"
"Any day you die will be a Jewish holiday."
And every time a jewish soldier is killed in Israel, there is a
palestinian celebration.
Redelk
2006-11-15 17:58:29 UTC
I bet they got some jokes too.

Some might even see the influence of Nazi Germany.
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 18:32:58 UTC
Post by Redelk
I bet they got some jokes too.
Some might even see the influence of Nazi Germany.
I dont think violence and death is funny at all.

I dont think it is funny with people and animals suffering.
Redelk
2006-11-15 18:44:41 UTC
cherish
2006-11-15 18:52:53 UTC
America: Year 2150
By: ***@aol.com

Jesus is gone, nobody cares

The sound of his name just brings indifferent stares.

People grew tired of his vanishing act

and finally decided he ain't coming back.

Relieved of the burden of fancy and fable

Society since brought great minds to the table

Biological research brought extension to life

To those who had once lived in pain and in strife

Society still has its few who believe

They cling to the myth that there is no reprieve

They just sit and stare at the moon in great awe

While men in white coats feed them meals through a straw.
cherish
2006-11-15 18:55:11 UTC
LOL - gotta love the Injun-free Thanksgiving feast on this site -
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

Talk about politically correct humor!

David Granirer
Redelk
2006-11-15 19:12:51 UTC
Yeah, I don't believe that the 3rd Reich were the first Nazis.

And I don't believe that they lost "the big one".

http://www.jesusthemonstertruck.com/

Speaking of imitation Lightning, did you know Ben Franklin was a
racsist?

I really tried to hold on to the notion that he was just a wingnut that
got duped. Bummer.

Hey, isn't it wierd that the UN Security Council is all Red, White and
Blue... well, except for China... but they will be by the time the US
is "forced" to comply.
cherish
2006-11-15 19:31:27 UTC
Here's another funny:

Walking into the bar, Harvey said to the bartender, "Pour me a stiff
one, Eddie. I just had another fight with the little woman."

"Oh yeah," said Eddie. "And how did this one end?"

"When it was over," Harvey replied, "she came to me on her hands
and knees."

"Really? Now that's a switch! What did she say?"

"She said, "Come out from under that bed, you gutless weasel!!!"
Redelk
2006-11-15 19:42:09 UTC
Oooo, better make it a double.

Ha!

Several storm troopers enter an Evangelical Church during a Sunday
morning service.
"My fellow Germans," begins their leader. "I am here in the interest of
racial purity. We have tolerated non-Aryans long enough, and must now
get rid of them. I am ordering all those here whose fathers are Jews to
leave this church at once."
Several worshipers get up and leave.

"And now I am ordering out all those whose mothers are Jewish."
At this, the pastor jumps up, takes hold of the crucifix, and says,
"Brother, now it's time for you and me to get out."

Woman is the nigger of the world
Yes she is...think about it
Woman is the nigger of the world
Think about it...do something about it

We make her paint her face and dance
If she wont be a slave, we say that she dont love us
If shes real, we say shes trying to be a man
While putting her down, we pretend that shes above us

Woman is the nigger of the world...yes she is
If you dont believe me, take a look at the one youre with
Woman is the slave of the slaves
Ah, yeah...better scream about it

We make her bear and raise our children
And then we leave her flat for being a fat old mother hen
We tell her home is the only place she should be
Then we complain that shes too unworldly to be our friend

Woman is the nigger of the world...yes she is
If you dont believe me, take a look at the one youre with
Woman is the slave to the slaves
Yeah...alright...hit it!

We insult her every day on tv
And wonder why she has no guts or confidence
When shes young we kill her will to be free
While telling her not to be so smart we put her down for being so dumb

Woman is the nigger of the world
Yes she is...if you dont believe me, take a look at the one youre with
Woman is the slave to the slaves
Yes she is...if you believe me, you better scream about it

cherish
2006-11-15 20:50:16 UTC
Q: What do you call a line of Klan members marching around city hall?
A: A bigot line

Q: What kind of buns do Klansmen like with their hamburgers?
A: Hot Cross buns
("White bread" is also acceptable, though some will only eat them
with crackers)

Q: The KKK's favorite convenience store?
A: Circle KKK.

Q: Favorite movie?
A: Boyz in the Hood.

Q: What did the KKK do in Mississippi right after former Klansman Edger
Ray Killen was convicted of a 41 year old murder?
A: Lower burning crosses to half-mast.

Q: Why are their hoods pointed?
A: Easier to fit over the dunce cap.
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 22:14:38 UTC
Post by Redelk
Woman is the slave to the slaves
Only the best woman.

:)
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 22:23:45 UTC
Only the best women are good enough to be my slaves.
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-15 23:32:41 UTC
Everybody is a slave of someone or something.

The only difference is who or what you are being a slave of.
spiritrising
2006-11-16 00:26:24 UTC
you are my slave ! OBEY!! god
--
.

www.rainbowsendfarm.info

www.bagelhole.org
d***@gmail.com
2006-11-16 00:28:50 UTC
Post by spiritrising
you are my slave ! OBEY!! god
God would never disguise himself as a stupid little bitch like you.

Only stupid little bitches feels the need to disguise themselves at all.
Redelk
2006-11-16 01:54:30 UTC
http://www.jibjab.com/jokebox/jokebox/jibjab/id/86272/jokeid/24148
Redelk
2006-11-16 08:34:49 UTC
Whistler wrote:
It is extremely difficult for hue'mins to see their own asses
There was this Gorilla named Snowflake one time. Everyone thought he
was Magik cause he was White. They were like, "Oh my God! Doesn't he
look like a person"?

And I'm like, uh-huh, doesn't the regular Gorilla too?

"No, I mean, he really looks like a person, look at his skin and all".

Uh-huh. Look at how the other ones are exactly the same.

"Yeah, but I mean..."

Then, they start testing the Gorillas, to see how their color makes
them different. And lo and behold, Snowflake is retarded. Learning
Disabled... ya know, slow.

Among other tests, when shown a mirror... Snowflake "didn't get it". He
freaked out a little, looked behind it, touched it, yelled at it,
licked it... ran away from it...

All the other Gorillas looked at their asses.

:)

You just can't make shit like that up.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/snowflake/index.html

He died of skin cancer!... oh, killin me

I didn't know that. Couldn't have made it up if I tried. lol