The perfect reason to be against the permit and those that support it.....
William O'Leary
2005-02-23 05:37:28 UTC
SO, here it is for the second year the kind brothers and sisters in the
Ozark region have come up with a consensus to hold a Rainbow Gathering
July 1st thru the 7th so that those that do not want to attend the
USFS/NRMT permitted event can have some place to go and call home.

BUT, what do the permit pholks want to do ?? well, they want to hold
petty grudges and threaten to sign a permit for anything that even
resembles a Rainbow Gathering in the Ozarks during that time.... now
does that seem very "rainbow" to you ??

I thought "rainbow" was about having the freedom to do what you want to
do, as well as whenever and wherever you wanted to do it.... Hmmm, seems
awfully strange that pholks that claim to be of such a philosophy would
be making such threats.

Don't believe me ?? here are the words from this very group from one of
the main people causing most of the division in "rainbow".... realize
now he is threatening to sign a permit based solely on his personal
hatred towards myself and Lookingheart.

--------

From: "bodhi" <***@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.gathering.rainbow
Subject: Hey Ozark Family
Date: 22 Feb 2005 11:39:12 -0800

Want a permit signed for your little get-together in the Ozarks in
July?
Have your boy, Lookingheart, run his mouth about how it will be a
"freedom gathering" and your other boy, O'Leary comparing it as the
"real" Annual and you will find your "gathering" transformed into a
"permit party".
Word is out that some folks on the West Coast will sign the Permit for
the Ozarks on their way to the Annual in the Mid-Atlantic region - just
as soon as O'Leary arrives in the Ozarks.
Too bad i won't be there to watch the Ozark Family excort Lookingheart
and O'Leary out of the gathering for fucking up their scene!

You see, apparently Lookingheart and O'Leary are not the only ones
willing to play the FS's games.
It's called Karma!

--------

There it is right there in black and white for everyone to read and see
now.... this person has made open threats against those that will attend
the Rainbow Gathering this summer in the Ozarks.

Personally, I would like to see those that are higher spiritual beings
in his proclaimed religious beliefs of Buddhism to show this person the
true road of "karma" and show him that becuz of his threats that he is
treading a very dangerous path when it comes to "karma".

That was not meant as a physical threat but a spiritual warning form one
that has many friends that are true Buddhiststhat know the true path of
karma.

These people claim to be "family" and would turn around and verbally
burn down the house around those that are gathering in it for the sake
of their hatred.... does this sound very (or even remotely) "rainbow" to
you ??

The pro-permit philosophy (which can be researched using Google) is that
unless you attend a permitted event you are "splitting" the "family" up
and causing division.... I guess my question in all of this is how is
such behavior as threats to sign a permit for a Gathering that you ahve
no intentions of ever attending bringing about the unified "family" you
claim you want ??

And to base these threats merely on ones hatred for just 2 people that
will be attending is an outright threat against all that claim to be
free beings on the face of this rock.

I liken such people to Hitler.
--
"God only knows, God makes his plans.
The information is unavailable to the mortal man"

Preacha Bill
r***@yahoo.com
2005-02-23 08:01:17 UTC
same old bullshit bill ...and his dementions ..... yes the ozrak folks
are holding a gathering ....but IT IS NOT A RAINBOW GATHERING ......
bill cant seem to get this threw his demented head....its simpky a
"gathering of the tribes"....not a 'RAINBOW GATHERING"... when will
you stop trying to hijack other peoples movie ..... bill...?....why
dont you dont something your self for the family instead of trying ot
take over where your not wanted .... your ego is surpassed only by your
stupidity....who the hell do you think you are .... to impose a
"tittle" on an event someone else have spent their time plannig
....the ozraks movie is not a rainbow family annual gathering ...or
any other rainbow event ....its a gathering ofthe tribes in the ozarks
....thats all it is ....and thats all it needs to be ..... dont try to
mislead people again this year ...they didnmt like it last year and
they do nt want it this year either......
s***@gmail.com
2005-02-23 14:04:20 UTC
I am sorry if this comment is unwelcome from one so uninformed as
myself, since I have never been to a Rainbow gathering and I am not a
member of any council, but I have been reading this messageboard for
about 6 months, and I consider my words carefully.

It seems to be the rainbow way to focus on points of agreement in order
to reach consensus. Bodhi and Preacha Bill agree that a permit is not
the most desirable thing for a gathering. They agree that it violates
the basic nature of the Rainbow gathering. Bodhi decides that it does
not matter to him whether a single confused person signs against
consensus- he will go anyway. Preacha Bill says it does matter- he
wants a completely unpermitted gathering.

Why do you both simply agree to work together to prevent permits being
signed? That seems to be a goal you can agree on. I think if you are
working together the smaller differences will disappear, and you can be
family once again.

I am sorry if I sound ignorant or presumptuous; it was not my intent.

Also, I hope the comparison to Hitler was a joke (based on the old
axiom of messageboard discussions having a finite length before a
comparison to Hitler is made.) If not, I am not sure I like the way the
Rainbow family treats each other.
*stella*
2005-02-23 14:59:32 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
I am sorry if this comment is unwelcome from one so uninformed as
myself, since I have never been to a Rainbow gathering and I am not a
member of any council, but I have been reading this messageboard for
about 6 months, and I consider my words carefully.
I consider what you have to say as important as any gathering or
council atendee (there are no rainbow outsiders)
Post by s***@gmail.com
the basic nature of the Rainbow gathering. Bodhi decides that it does
not matter to him whether a single confused person signs against
consensus- he will go anyway. Preacha Bill says it does matter- he
wants a completely unpermitted gathering.
Why do you both simply agree to work together to prevent permits being
signed? That seems to be a goal you can agree on. I think if you are
working together the smaller differences will disappear, and you can be
family once again.
I am sorry if I sound ignorant or presumptuous; it was not my intent.
You sound very wise and humble. I have puzzled over the same question,
I think it may be because (1)Common sense is not common, and (2)Some
people like to create unpleasant drama.

What are the benifits of creating unpleasant drama? (bickering,
conflict, melodramatic empty threats, insults, put downs and mutual
emotional abuse? People rarely continue behavior that has no pay
off.

Well for one thing it gets attention, and attention is energy.
What other pay offs can you think of? When you get someone really
angry, like in a total primordial rage, think of how present and
totally focused on you they are. There is an energetic exchange that
is
charged and exciting.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Also, I hope the comparison to Hitler was a joke (based on the old
axiom of messageboard discussions having a finite length before a
comparison to Hitler is made.) If not, I am not sure I like the way the
Rainbow family treats each other.
WeeeeeeeeeLooooooovvvvvvveeeeeYooooouuuu!
(lovingkindness)
bodhi
2005-02-23 15:36:22 UTC
Back in the 60s the government ran a secret program called COINTELPRO
to disrupt the inner workings of many radical groups ie, AIM, The Black
Panthers, The Weathermen.
How they were able to accomplish this was simple: they would create a
situation that would cause division within the group, and then exploit
the situation by using dis-satisified members of the groups to attempt
a "split".
it worked quite well, and the same tactics are being used with the
Rainbow Family.
I don't like permits of any sort, but even worse i hate what the
*controvery* over the Permit is doing to the Rainbow Family.
Continue to be divided the Rainbow family over the issue of the Permit
and you're playing the COINTELPRO card.
Now that dosen't mean that you can't hold strong opinions against the
Permit, just that whatever happens your main priority is keeping the
Rainbow Family united and strong.
We have used up just about every legal argument in court to defeat the
permit - and have lost. We have seen Rainbow brothers and sisters go to
Federal Prison over the Permit (and let's not forget that Plunker and
Kaleif are in prison as we speak).
Finally, we have found - like last summer - that a permit will be
signed whether or not the host family WANTS a Permit signed or not.
My take is this:
You have a house hippie who manges a bike shop, pays his taxes, votes
when the government tells him too. Has a driver's licence, a bank
account, and a social security card.
In other words this person has literally signed his life away to the
system.
YET, when it comes for his white, privileged, ass to take a 2 week
vacation to the forest with all his pricy camping gear, he wants to rap
about his "freedom' to run around the paths like a "hippy".
What about the folks who come to gatherings to heal? To be with Family?
To pray and be a part of something larger and greater than themselves??
No, these folks are made to feel guilty because Mr "House Hippy"
refuses to conform with just another government regulation that ties
and binds his life.
OH BOO HOO!
When he quits paying taxes and burns his driver's licence and pulls all
his money out of the bank - then i will admire him as being principled
and not a hypocrite.
Otherwise, he's just another House Hippy babylonian who is about as
principled as yuppie New Agers.

namaste;
bodhi
Preacha Bill
2005-02-23 17:28:37 UTC
"You have a house hippie who manges a bike shop, pays his taxes, votes
when the government tells him too. Has a driver's licence, a bank
account, and a social security card.
In other words this person has literally signed his life away to the
system."

See, now we are getting to the bottom of this..... this is my take on
this statement..... and it comes down to one of 2 things:

1) everyone that is a "rainbow" needs to be homeless and living on the
streets eating out of garbage cans just so that they can be free of "Da
Man"

or 2) this person is extremely jealous of what I have and is real bitte
becuz he can not attain what I have even if he tried.

BUT, lets not forget that this person has in the past (and for all we
know still does) collect a Government check every month..... now what's
thta all about ??

For those that do not know me or my story you cna check it out on my
website but to say the least I was homeless for a very large portion of
my life.... I still own the tent I lived in for many years..... it is
no longe useable after it took heavy damage at the permitted event in
Utah.... but I kept it anyway.

As of 1995 I decided for myself that living on the streets in not how I
wanted to spend and end my life on this rock..... SO, I picked myself
up and took my life into my own hands and got off the streets.

I worked for everything I have had since then..... I am not ashamed to
say that I have a job, a home to call my own, and a high speed cbale
Internet connection.

People that see these things as "bad" are only jealous of those that
have them..... and call it "karma" if they can direct their jealousy
towards that person in a destructive way..... lets remember that the
person that posted this went around defacing the personal vehicles of
people he did not even know becuz of his jealousy for their
posseessions...... sounds as if his Buddhism really isn't working for
him.

If this person wants to spend and end his life on this rock while
living in the streets that is his choice..... it does not have to be
mine.
bodhi
2005-02-23 18:46:39 UTC
It dosen't matter to me in the least the possessions you own, the job
you have, ect ect, what does matter to me is that you - like Sanity -
are hypocrites.
Post by Preacha Bill
See, now we are getting to the bottom of this..... this is my take on
1) everyone that is a "rainbow" needs to be homeless and living on the
streets eating out of garbage cans just so that they can be free of "Da
Man"
No, but if you're gonna be snivelling about the Government's
interference in the workings of the Rainbow Family, it helps if you
clean up your own backyard first.
Post by Preacha Bill
or 2) this person is extremely jealous of what I have and is real bitte
becuz he can not attain what I have even if he tried.
Yawn....i have everything i need.
Post by Preacha Bill
BUT, lets not forget that this person has in the past (and for all we
know still does) collect a Government check every month..... now what's
thta all about ??
Yep, i collect a check from the govt...so what? I'm not coming on here
bitching about following a government regulation that attempts to
restore a check and balance on the uses of Federal land either.
Post by Preacha Bill
For those that do not know me or my story you cna check it out on my
website but to say the least I was homeless for a very large portion of
my life.... I still own the tent I lived in for many years..... it is
no longe useable after it took heavy damage at the permitted event in
Utah.... but I kept it anyway.
Write a book, or put together a blog. Your heartfelt history has no
sympathy here.
Post by Preacha Bill
As of 1995 I decided for myself that living on the streets in not how I
wanted to spend and end my life on this rock..... SO, I picked myself
up and took my life into my own hands and got off the streets.
How about an awe-inspiring Movie-Of-The-Week.
Post by Preacha Bill
I worked for everything I have had since then..... I am not ashamed to
say that I have a job, a home to call my own, and a high speed cbale
Internet connection.
High speed cable internet connect? I'm jealous!
Post by Preacha Bill
People that see these things as "bad" are only jealous of those that
have them.....
i never said they were "bad" - only that it makes you a hypocrite in
the way that you can live off the fruits of your conformity to govt
rules and regulations yet somehow think you're privileged when it comes
to your two weeks in the forest playing "hippy".

Post by Preacha Bill
towards that person in a destructive way.....
For every action there is a reaction. pretty simple. Don't see how that
can be preceived as being jealous. Enjoy the fruits of your privilege
'cause maybe your next lifetime you'll be reincarnated as a 13 year old
girl working in a sweatshop making all the "cool" shit you're enjoying
right now with your privilege. Not up to me - it's your ignorance that
will be your judge.
Post by Preacha Bill
lets remember that the
person that posted this went around defacing the personal vehicles of
people he did not even know becuz of his jealousy for their
posseessions......
DUH? You mean placing stickers on SUVs reminding the owners that their
planet-raping vehicle was destroying the environment. Boo Hoo, let's
feel sorry for the planet rapers.
Post by Preacha Bill
sounds as if his Buddhism really isn't working for him.
Works find for me. It's called "engaged buddhism" and it pulls no
punches.
Post by Preacha Bill
If this person wants to spend and end his life on this rock while
living in the streets that is his choice..... it does not have to be
mine.
Maybe you should be on the "Apprentice". i'm quite happy with this
life.

But, if you're gonna play the game, don't try and change the rules.
Your white privileged ass gets all weepy when you can't play out in the
woods with your hippy friends because the government YOU support
decides to burden you with another regulation. Go play with your toys -
meanwhile i'll be out in the forest helping feed kids and spreading
love - regardless.

namaste;
bodhi
Preacha Bill
2005-02-23 20:18:01 UTC
"For every action there is a reaction. pretty simple"

Uhm, what a dumbass..... this is not "karma"..... correct me if I am
wrong but is this not a portion of the theory of relativity ?? for
every action there is an equal and opposite reaction..... it you throw
a ball against a wall it will return with the same velocity as it was
thrown.

Explain how that even comes close to the Buddhist teaching of
"karma"...... you know nothing about the teachings of Budha and are a
false student of Buddhism.

I have asked my friend Jack who is a real Buddhist to check into this
bullshit of you becoming a Bodhisattva..... I'll bet doallars to donuts
that you're nothing but a wannabe.
bodhi
2005-02-23 21:38:16 UTC
Post by Preacha Bill
"For every action there is a reaction. pretty simple"
Uhm, what a dumbass..... this is not "karma"..... correct me if I am
wrong but is this not a portion of the theory of relativity ??
Google "karma", i'm not your teacher. But i'll save you the trouble -
you're a dumbass.
Post by Preacha Bill
for
every action there is an equal and opposite reaction..... it you throw
a ball against a wall it will return with the same velocity as it was
thrown.
i'm glad you were able to stay awake during 6th grade science class.
Post by Preacha Bill
Explain how that even comes close to the Buddhist teaching of
"karma"...... you know nothing about the teachings of Budha and are a
false student of Buddhism.
"a false student of Buddhism" ROTFLMAO!
Post by Preacha Bill
I have asked my friend Jack who is a real Buddhist to check into this
bullshit of you becoming a Bodhisattva..... I'll bet doallars to donuts
that you're nothing but a wannabe.
Ask your "buddhist friend" if he knows anything about 11th century
japanese buddhism. When he gives you a blank look refer him to this
site:
http://www.jodo.org/

namaste;
bodhi
Renwe
2005-02-23 23:28:58 UTC
I have a feeling that this post will make no friends, because I
honestly mean to try for points of agreement with everyone- but I thank
you, Stella- I agree that anger can be an invigorating exchange of
energy, and thus very easy to get trapped in.

Bodhi, perhaps everyone must start their style of life somewhere, and
everybody does not value the same things you do. I am just saying this
because it seems everyone is expressing their self-reliance and
independence from the govt. in different ways- and what you call
'hypocrisy' is not necessarily a bad thing because working on one
aspect of your life at a time may mean that others are not as important
for now.

Bill,
Yes, I am glad that Rainbow family has no leaders. I think that is a
beautiful thing. It is one of the many things that had attracted me to
the rainbow family.

I agree there is no way to physically stop someone from signing a
permit, and of course the government would not support any effort in
this direction. (Would you even want it to?)

But no one can become my leader without my consent. A person always
has his or her free will. Even if a permit is signed, I refuse to say
that I am 'legally obligated' to follow the rules a permit signer sets
up. I would a-hundred-times-rather go to court for refusing an unfair
'Rainbow Gathering Tax' (to provide one possible example) than for
assaulting a permit-signer. I maintain that a permit signer does not
(and should not) affect participation in any Rainbow event.

<becuz at that time everyone that attends the permitted
<event is thus then legally obligated to abide by
<ALL of the rules set forth by that person and the USFS.... that person

<is then seen as the legal leader of that event not only on that piece
of
<paper but by the USFS and the courts as well.

What can they possibly do to you? You are giving people who are willing
to sign permits power over you. They are not your leaders- don't let
them be, and go to whatever gathering you please without any reference
to their behavior whatsoever!

On the other hand, I would certainly feel more at ease at an
unpermitted event, and that is a choice I suppose many people are
making.

Also, I do NOT think anyone on this messageboard has threatened to
personally help anyone sign a permit. I believe that there is a
distinct possibility permits will be signed (since it appears to have
happened in many years past)
It does not mean that I am about to sign one because I acknowledged
this fact!
William O'Leary
2005-02-24 00:27:10 UTC
Post by Renwe
Bill,
Yes, I am glad that Rainbow family has no leaders. I think that is a
beautiful thing. It is one of the many things that had attracted me to
the rainbow family.
Great, if you are seeking agreement you are off to a good start.
Post by Renwe
I agree there is no way to physically stop someone from signing a
permit, and of course the government would not support any effort in
this direction. (Would you even want it to?)
Nope, that is what I will not step foot near a permitted event.... it is
a matter of choice.... and guess what, you have that choice as well....
everyone on this group has that choice.
Post by Renwe
But no one can become my leader without my consent. A person always
has his or her free will. Even if a permit is signed, I refuse to say
that I am 'legally obligated' to follow the rules a permit signer sets
up.
That's a very nice sentiment but worth $.001 in a court of law.... maybe
you ahve not been paying attention.... there is already one case from
Califuckyou where a person was charged with being in violation of the
rules as set forth in the permit.... so it's a matter of fucked if you
do and fucked if you don't.... I would much rather not.
Post by Renwe
I would a-hundred-times-rather go to court for refusing an unfair
'Rainbow Gathering Tax' (to provide one possible example) than for
assaulting a permit-signer.
I would not and never have attempted assualt of a permit signer....
after my experience in Utah 2003 I have made the choice that I will
never attend a permitted event ever again.
Post by Renwe
I maintain that a permit signer does not
(and should not) affect participation in any Rainbow event.
Saying such does not make it reality.... reality is what you are dealing
with and not some pie in the sky fantasy.
Post by Renwe
<becuz at that time everyone that attends the permitted
<event is thus then legally obligated to abide by
<ALL of the rules set forth by that person and the USFS.... that person
is then seen as the legal leader of that event not only on that piece
of paper but by the USFS and the courts as well.
What can they possibly do to you?
Uhm, hello !!! maybe you really have not been paying attention.... there
is already one case out of Califuckyou of someone violating the rules of
the permit.

That person has intentions of attending the USFS permitted event in the
east later this year.... who wants to make a bet that he will be
arrested for violating a court order ?? he's very recognizable.... all
they have to do is head over to his kitchen and pick him up, DUH.

Maybe what he needs to do is sue the person that signed the permit....
but that would be the easy part of it.
Post by Renwe
You are giving people who are willing to sign permits power over you.
Nope, just the opposite.... I give them my consent and power of attorney
to sign that permit when I knowingly and willingly attend permitted event.

My power is my choice.... and my choice is to gather with people
elsewhere and stay as far away from the permitted party as I can.
Post by Renwe
They are not your leaders-
If I knowingly and willingly attend a permitted event in a legally
binding document they are.... saying they are not does not make it
reality or change the legal status of it.

Get a grip will you before you come on here with this shit.
Post by Renwe
don't let
them be, and go to whatever gathering you please without any reference
to their behavior whatsoever!
I am going to the Ozarks.... how about you ??
Post by Renwe
On the other hand, I would certainly feel more at ease at an
unpermitted event, and that is a choice I suppose many people are
making.
Great, then I will see you in the Ozarks ??
Post by Renwe
Also, I do NOT think anyone on this messageboard has threatened to
personally help anyone sign a permit.
Things are done in secret.... again, PAY ATTENTION !!! damn, some times
I get so fucking sick & tired of saying that.

They DO NOT do these things out in the open.... they set up meetings
behind closed doors and make backroom deals prior to any councils.

WHICH, if you were paying attention I exposed the Califuckyou permit
signing as far back as September of 2003.... that was a full 10 months
before it ever happened.

I even said who was gonna be behind the permit.... I even knew where the
event was gonna be before anyone else.... BUT, what happened when I
exposed this stuff ?? I was threatened, I was harassed, I was called
every name in the book.

My son's mother was harassed, my church leaders were harassed, my rabbi
was harassed.... why, becuz I brought about a light that exposed their
deeds done in the dark.
Post by Renwe
I believe that there is a
distinct possibility permits will be signed (since it appears to have
happened in many years past)
Yup, which is why myself and my girlfriend won't even waste our gas
going all the way up the east coast only to have to turn around.... the
Ozarks are just up the road form us.
Post by Renwe
It does not mean that I am about to sign one because I acknowledged
this fact!
Great, then we'll see you in the Ozarks ??

Preacha Bill
Sanity Clause
2005-02-23 17:02:59 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
How can they "work together to prevent permits being signed?" Permits
are signed against the clearly stated objections of people, manifestly
exercising power of attorney without authority and committing felony
perjury. The Gummint is no help in protecting the people from these
criminal acts, and physically stopping someone from signing a Permit
would be an assault; hence, the dilemma.
Post by s***@gmail.com
I am sorry if I sound ignorant or presumptuous; it was not my intent.
No one knows it all (everyone is at least somewhat "ignorant") and
trying to create Peace is hardly "presumptuous." Thanks for trying.

Interloping,
Sanity RE
William O'Leary
2005-02-23 17:09:40 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
I am sorry if this comment is unwelcome from one so uninformed as
myself, since I have never been to a Rainbow gathering and I am not a
member of any council, but I have been reading this messageboard for
about 6 months, and I consider my words carefully.
All comments are welcome.
Post by s***@gmail.com
It seems to be the rainbow way to focus on points of agreement in order
to reach consensus. Bodhi and Preacha Bill agree that a permit is not
the most desirable thing for a gathering. They agree that it violates
the basic nature of the Rainbow gathering. Bodhi decides that it does
not matter to him whether a single confused person signs against
consensus- he will go anyway. Preacha Bill says it does matter- he
wants a completely unpermitted gathering.
If it were as you say "a single confused person signs against consensus"
that would not be an issue.... but what is taking place is that people
are holding meetings with the USFS to discuss site selection, applying
permits and ultimately signing them.... these people are not confused
but know full well what they are doing.

As you might have read there have been permits signed in the past such
as in Oregon 1997.... such permits were signed under duress.... in other
words the USFS pulled someone out of the crowd and threatened them in
order to get them to sign.... such permits are not legally binding for
the mere fact that they were signed under duress.

When a person knowingly and willingly signs a permit is what I have a
problem with.... becuz at that time everyone that attends the permitted
event is thus then legally obligated to abide by ALL of the rules set
forth by that person and the USFS.... that person is then seen as the
legal leader of that event not only on that piece of paper but by the
USFS and the courts as well.

Some of the things you might not (or might) know about "rainbow":

- There are no leaders
- Nobody has the right to speak for another
- There are no rules passed basic common sense

The permit negates all 3 of these basic principles of "rainbow"
Post by s***@gmail.com
Why do you both simply agree to work together to prevent permits being
signed?
Becuz some people want permits signed.... and I will not work to that
end with anyone.
Post by s***@gmail.com
That seems to be a goal you can agree on.
Actually, you are wrong in that.... I do not ever want a permit
signed.... he has no problem with permits being signed.... there is no
middle ground with me it is just that black & white.... with him there
is a huge grey area in which to vacilate.
Post by s***@gmail.com
I think if you are
working together the smaller differences will disappear, and you can be
family once again.
I choose who my "family" is.... I choose who my friends are as well.
Post by s***@gmail.com
I am sorry if I sound ignorant or presumptuous; it was not my intent.
Nope, actually I have enjoyed your comments.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Also, I hope the comparison to Hitler was a joke (based on the old
axiom of messageboard discussions having a finite length before a
comparison to Hitler is made.) If not, I am not sure I like the way the
Rainbow family treats each other.
Nope, not a joke.... as a direct descendant of Jewish relatives that
were from the Soviet Union and suffered under the Nazis I do not joke
with such stuff.

But, I will not sit by while some piss ant threatens hundreds of people
based solely on his hatred for 2 people then turns around and calls it
"karma".... it is obvious that this person knows nothing about "karma"
even though they claim to be a Buddhist.

- karma is not revenge
- karma is not vindictive
- karma is not directed one person to another
- karma is the balance of the yin and yang, the good and bad

This is quoted from an e-mail sent to me from my long time friend Jack
Kremmel who was an instructor at Naropa Institute in Boulder Colorado.

Preacha Bill
o***@hotmail.com
2005-02-23 20:27:14 UTC
When a permit is signed for the Ozarks, you only have to blame, Looney
Tune... You constant mention of it dares the FS to act. Once again
you try to pit one gathering against the other.

Why can't you just let it be?