You Are Not Alive
bodhi
2011-04-16 06:11:05 UTC
You are not alive
APRIL 15, 2011
http://davidrothscum.blogspot.com/2011/04/you-are-not-alive.html

There are many subjects I can address, but few if any as important as
this one. Take a look around you. Nobody around you is truly alive.
And most likely, neither are you. Since being alive requires one to
actually live, and what you do is not living at all. You're involved
in some bland alternative to living.

Every man, woman and child's life now consists of the same repetitive
pattern that starts at about 4 years of age and will end when they
die. You go through school, not to learn any particular skills at all.
You're taught how to conform, how not to be a nuisance to society, and
how to hold on to a job. The first lesson taught is being quiet.

The second is to sit still behind a disk, for multiple hours at a
time. The act of sitting still is a process that injures the body. It
leads to various illnesses, regardless of the amount of exercise you
engage in.[Link] After spending most of it's youth sitting still
however, the child can see no other way than to sit still. This step
of domestication is permanent in most people.

Some children fail to sit still for long periods at a time. We tell
their parents they have ADHD, and proceed to medicate them against
their will. Some of these children will grow breasts as a result of
their medication.[Link] Others will simply die.[Link] However, they
have to be pacified, it is essential to the efficiency of the school.
If a single child in school is not sedated, it will stir up trouble
and other children will revolt as well.

ADHD is only treated as a disorder because of the problems the
individual afflicted poses towards their society. The child doesn't
suffer under running around and having difficulty focusing, the
teacher does. Often the child is actually perfectly capable of
focusing on things, but simply unable to force itself to focus on
whatever the teacher is asking it to focus on. It's a culture-bound
syndrome.

Treat your teacher with respect. Depending on your cultural
background, using the correct second-person pronoun is one of the
first rules you are taught.[Link] In kindergartens, children can be
charged with sexual assault if they hug their teacher.[Link] Children
are forced to ask to go to the toilet. They're often forced to sit at
the exact same spot for a year.

Essential to domesticate the child and make it ready for society is
homework. It introduces the child to the concept of expectations and
responsibilities, thus making it easier for the child to be managed by
a boss later.

Let it be very clear that the schooling system is not primarily
focused on teaching a child any skills. If it were, the whole process
could be done in fewer years and certainly with less infringement of
the child's freedom. The main purpose of school is to forge differing
individuals into the same mindset of obedience. The main goal is to
civilize the children, and civilizing a child essentially means
sucking the life out of it. It is questionable whether children sent
to school are ever capable of recovering from the mindset installed in
them by the schooling experience.

Most children will never use the vast majority of knowledge installed
in them at school. Dutch children are often taught Latin, German,
French, ancient Greek, English and Dutch. Of course only English and
Dutch are ever used, and English is in reality mostly learned from the
Internet and Television by most children. The children will hardly
ever use most of the information taught to them about biology, math,
and so many other subjects.

However, practically all children will be required to use the real
skills they were taught at school. All adults use the skill of
carrying out repetitive seemingly pointless tasks, a skill taught at
school. All adults will behave with obedience towards their boss. All
adults will arrive on time at their job, sit still for hours, and go
back home at 5PM. These are all unnatural behaviors, only made
possible through the schooling system. They are however not in any way
a part of life.

What is done to people by civilization is immensely cruel. A
potentially exciting life is destroyed by the expectations of
civilization. The term wage-slave is a correct one, because most
people are essentially enslaved. The cleaning lady carries out the
same work every day. The bus driver will drive around for 45 years
before he finally retires. The office worker will sit behind his desk
and carry out menial tasks for his entire life. They're not alive.

Life is supposed to be challenging. Any hunter-gatherer or animal
experiences the challenge of being forced to take effort to survive.
The hunter-gatherer lives in an unpredictable environment. His
environment is a hostile one, inhabited by animals capable of posing a
threat to him.

In comparison, civilized man leads a life that is never any real
challenge. Civilized man only has to learn the bare essential skills
of sitting quiet and doing what he's told to survive. If he can hold
on to a job, he can survive. However, living is an impossibility for
civilized man. He has no true goals, so he invents goals for himself
or is manipulated by society into accepting certain goals. His family
may tell him to work towards a PHD. His wife may encourage him to work
towards a promotion. His wife could not care less about what kind of
work he does, but she is manipulated by advertising into striving for
certain luxury items only attainable through a higher income than her
family unit currently earns.

Most of these people however will always feel unfulfilled. When they
get their PHD they feel a short moment of happiness, but true
fulfillment doesn't arise. The middle and upper class of society do
not feel happier than the rest of society at all, there is no evidence
for this.

People feel a sense of lingering unhappiness and are given
antidepressants as a result. Of course the unhappiness they feel is
not a disorder at all. It is the natural result of living ridiculous
and repetitive lives filled with repetitive and ridiculous tasks.

This will of course only get worse as people are increasingly forced
to do tasks that simply revolve around overseeing machines doing the
production process. There can be some enjoyment from making shoes from
leather. It's hard to imagine however how anyone could gain a sense of
enjoyment from overseeing a machine that produced shoes from leather.
The same goes for making children's toys, food and so many other
things.

"Why don't you just head off to your shack in the woods then?" You
might ask me. Living in the Netherlands as I do, such is hardly an
option. Of course this is increasingly the case for much of the world.
There is also the problem that the existence of civilization turns the
act of any man leaving it into the equivalent of holding a short
vacation. Can you seriously imagine living a hunter-gatherer lifestyle
anywhere in Europe? It turns into a kind of life-action role playing
game.

The existence of airplanes means that a journey by horse from the
Netherlands to Russia simply is not the same as it would have been 500
years ago. Back then it would have been a genuine adventure. Now it is
just another surrogate activity. Civilization has turned everything
into a surrogate activity, because everything we once enjoyed doing is
now just backwards and a game.

The birth of Google maps and cell phones with wireless internet means
that anyone trying to figure out his way by hand or by using simple
maps during a journey is essentially just playing a game. It's not
longer real. Nothing that was once challenging still is. Civilization
spoils it all for you. Traveling by boat and using the stars? You're
just playing another game. It's about as real of an adventure as those
of the growing hordes of 20-somethings who leave their upper-middle
class families when their quarter life crisis breaks out to travel the
world. Five-hundred years ago travelling from the Netherlands to
Germany would have been an adventure. Now traveling from the
Netherlands to Japan is just another surrogate activity.

Surrogate activities are for most people incapable of bringing them
any real satisfaction. Civilization has taken all the enjoyment and
meaning out of their lives. In essence you could argue that the Truth
movement as a whole is a kind of surrogate activity. When you are
opposed by an elite gang of psychopaths bent on enslaving you and
destroying your life, your life gains back some kind of meaning. When
you take your bullhorn out and start annoying people, you gain a sense
of fulfillment because it now feels like you did something meaningful.

Arguably it is possible that the Truth movement exaggerates some
problems in an attempt to bring more meaning to the struggle they are
engaged in. Liberals turn conservatives into bigger monsters than they
actually are, and conservatives do the same to liberals. This is all
part of making your own struggle more meaningful. It's only exciting
when you really feel you're struggling to survive.

I remember Alex Jones himself saying just two years ago or so that
"I've been talking to billionaires and millionaires who are getting
out, saying the US won't exist anymore a year from now". Of course
everyone also expected a false flag terrorist attack with a weapon of
mass destruction.

Here's a little secret for you: The world was supposed to be plunged
into chaos about 11 years ago. Alex Jones and others predicted the
same horrific events to happen due to the Y2K bug that they're now
predicting will happen as a result of other problems. Video is
available online.[Link]

The idea that the US is going to disappear in a year or so and people
will be shipped to FEMA extermination camps is a lot more exciting
than the idea that you'll have a decline in living standards and die
at an early age from cancer. Only the most naïve would believe we
really live in democratic nations, and you have to be blind not to be
able to see how our living standards are declining and our freedom is
eroding. However, that still does not bring the excitement a struggle
for life and death brings. When you hear a doomsday prophecy, for a
moment you feel that you're really engaged in a struggle to survive.

You need that feeling. Every male seems to need that feeling.
Kaczynski calls it the power process. It's hard to deny the fact that
the Truth movement is mostly male. The idea of an epic struggle for
survival is simply more attractive than the idea that you're going to
die younger than your parents and live a shittier life.

Everyone is guilty of it. Take a look at your politicians and
scientific elites. What do they believe in? Global warming. The idea
that global warming is a threat to our lives that they carry the
burden of preventing is essentially their way of finding a sense of
purpose to their increasingly meaningless lives.

People are increasingly addicted to post-apocalyptic movies and post-
apocalyptic video games. For a moment they get to experience the
feeling of actually having to struggle for their lives. Some even take
this addiction as evidence that an apocalypse is upon us.

But my real fear is that something far more disturbing is coming our
way. Something far, far worse than any collapse. More of the same.
More meaningless and menial tasks. You'll work at your office even
longer.

Imagine that five years from now you're not locked up in your house
carrying your loaded shotgun, in front of your wife, children, your
Berkey water filters and your patriot pack of stored food, as the
Chinese troops knock on your door. Instead, next year, and two years
from now and even five years from now, you'll still be sitting in a
chair, driving a bus, or you'll still try to sell someone a product he
doesn't want.

Imagine that five years from now Global Warming hasn't turned the
planet into an uninhabitable wasteland as billions of people starve,
the Netherlands and Bangladesh are underwater, and the Sahara reaches
as far as Congo. Imagine that the birth rate declined, overpopulation
never became a reality, and food shortages never happened. Imagine
that Republicans haven't brought the US to financial bankruptcy,
outlawed the teaching of evolution and abolished affirmative action.

Instead, five years from now you're still studying the reproductive
behavior of the Maquaque. Five years from now you're still studying
the antibacterial potential of Diketopiperazines. Five years from now
you're still trying to show higher profits to the shareholders you
work for. Five years from now you're still trying to get re-elected.

Now that's truly horrifying. Because, even though you will probably
never admit it, you're not truly scared of a disaster happening that
plunges your world into chaos within a few years. You're scared of
doing the same thing you're doing today. That's what truly scares you.

And you can't be blamed. In fact if anything it's a sign that there's
still some life left in you somewhere. You've been domesticated, sure,
but secretly you're yearning to be free again, and that's a good
thing.

If you want to feel alive again, there's only one way to do it. Rebel.
It's the only thing that works. Rebel against civilization and its
endless list of ridiculous rules. Help destroy civilization through
civil disobedience. Get on board of a train without paying your
ticket. Hide on the toilet so you don't get caught. Steal bricks from
the pavement when nobody is looking, thus allowing plants to grow
there as they should. Quit your job, get unemployment benefits. Annoy
marketing people by listening to their talks while appearing
interested. Any minute spent on you is a minute they didn't spend
making a profit.

Cut down fences and go explore places you're not supposed to visit.
Whether it's the local football club or a factory. Plant cannabis
plants in remote places and cost civilization a lot of money. Go
shoplifting, steal luxury items and give them away to the homeless.
Vandalize advertisements. Steal from your boss. Go to the supermarket
and eat the food they sell while nobody watches. When this starts
boring you, eat the food and wait for someone to notice, then run
away.

Borrow money from the bank, then change your identity, leave the
country and prevent anyone from figuring out. Put up road blockades.
If you see a cement mill, throw salt in it. Annoy people. Break stuff.
Break cameras.

These are all things you should do to sabotage the system. They're
also lots of fun, which is important. Being a revolutionary is
something that's supposed to be fun. That's the only way it's ever
going to work, and it's the only way it should be. Life should be an
adventure. If you do these things you can say yours was. There are of
course more things you can do. Ironically enough, they're found in
this CIA manual.[Link] The only thing that will bring a nation down is
chaos.

Now you may argue that this is all very radical. In reality however,
this is the only real opposition. All your legal resistance should
hardly be considered resistance to the system. I don't want to change
the system I want to abolish it, because if I change the system it
will find some other way to limit my freedom. The system will continue
to destroy our freedom. If we manage to get one toxin banned, another
will be introduced. If we manage to reduce the work week, they will
increase the amount of time it takes to travel. It just gets worse, we
should never compromise.

Take a good look around you. This is not normal, and this is not
freedom either. You're a domesticated creature surrounded by other
domesticated creatures, moving within the little space that the
numerous social norms allow you. You do the same things every day. You
don't enjoy this. Deep inside you realize this is not what you truly
want, it's what you've been taught to want. You don't want this any
longer. You keep telling yourself a disaster is about to come in a few
years, because someone told you, but it has been promised to you for
decades. You have to become the disaster yourself.

The system keeps putting new goals up in your face to keep you
carrying out your menial tasks. Now I have a new challenge for you,
something you will truly enjoy. Cause as much financial damage to the
system you live in as you can. This should keep you occupied. I
promise you that you will gain a sense of fulfillment from breaking
societal standards that NOTHING the system promises you will ever give
you. When you're sitting on your couch after ruining a pavement
somewhere or spraypainting "cell phones give you brain tumors" over a
Blackberry advertisement, you will gain a sense of fulfillment that is
unknown to you.

All the doomsday prophets are just keeping you occupied by promising
you that one day it's going to end and you'll find yourself in an
unrecognizable world. They don't even dare to be honest with you by
telling you that you want the collapse to happen. They just serve the
function of keeping you pacified. "I promise you the dollar will
collapse and the supermarket shelves will be empty next year. I
promise it. Now please listen to my sponsors and buy something to
prepare for the collapse." You can't trust them. Only you can bring
about the collapse you secretly seek but would never admit to
desiring. Take my hand, and join me in breaking down the invisible
prison they have created for us.

It's not going to get any better, and protesting will not help us. The
only thing that will ever work is an all-out war against the system.
We had the biggest protests ever against the Iraq war in 2003. The
invasion went ahead and today there are still troops in Iraq. You can
see all around you what direction this world is headed. It's not good.
I will leave you with just one example.

The ASSET Camera.[Link] The next generation of spy cameras. We already
have cameras that scan our faces. This camera will keep complete track
of you on the road. The camera is capable of measuring the quality of
your breaks through its heat sensors.[Link] The camera can even tell
if you're wearing your seatbelt, if you're tailgating, and the status
of your insurance.[Link] The Dutch media have reported that it can
tell if you're using a cell phone while driving and whether you have a
child in your car or not. It makes pictures of you that it stores for
months. If you do anything illegal it automatically calls the cops. We
in the Netherlands already have face-scanning cameras in the public
transport that scan your biometric characteristics and if you're one
of the persons banned from the public transport, it calls an alarm.
[Link] This is the future we face if we don't break the system down.
We'll live like slaves in a high-tech prison.

We're not alone. There are thousands like us. They're called
Anarchists. This scares you. The Glenn Becks and Alex Jones of this
world have been teaching you that these are the bad guys, just again
showing how they have brainwashed you. They give you hope by promising
you a collapse is near, but meanwhile anyone struggling to bring about
a collapse is vilified. Don't trust them, stop listening to them. They
are not your friends.

The anarchists have been struggling for more than a century to set
mankind truly free. The reward from so-called freedom advocates has
been nothing but hatred and lies. Now is the time for you to join
them. They are the original resistance. You and me are their lost son
who has to return home to his family.

Join us.
RiverMan
Aren't you the one they talk about?
Sanity
"They talk about" me, but they just laugh behind Bodhi's back... %~\
Preacher Mike
2011-04-16 23:08:06 UTC
"They talk about" me, but they just laugh behind Bodhi's back...   %~\-
<snicker>
Peace
PM
bodhi
2011-04-18 00:23:08 UTC
Post by RiverMan
Aren't you the one they talk about?
"They talk about" me, but they just laugh behind Bodhi's back...   %~\
They laughed when I sat down at the piano but when I started to play!
http://www.powerwriting.com/caples.html

oh well .....

huhie
2011-04-17 03:33:01 UTC
Post by bodhi
You are not alive
APRIL 15, 2011
http://davidrothscum.blogspot.com/2011/04/you-are-not-alive.html
what a big load of constipated poop,
should have come out april 1st.
Buzzard Stp
2011-04-19 16:43:34 UTC
i only had (3) rules on my school bus,
1. sit down.
2. face the front.
3. be quiet.
try to teach that to a bus load of kids while you are driving. be safe.

buzzard
bodhi
2011-04-21 04:45:50 UTC
Post by Buzzard Stp
i only had (3) rules on my school bus,
1. sit down.
2. face the front.
3. be quiet.
try to teach that to a bus load of kids while you are driving. be safe.
buzzard
you bet!!

History Was Hijacked By War Criminals And Predatory Banksters

April 19th, 2011
http://dprogram.net/2011/04/19/history-was-hijacked-by-war-criminals-and-predatory-banksters/

“History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we
are and why we are the way we are.”
– David McCullough

(Excavator) – The history we were taught in school is not real
history. We assume we are free in Western nations, and that we are led
by good and noble men, but we are the most mentally enslaved people on
Earth.
If your American history textbook does not cover the banking overthrow
of America in 1913 when the private Federal Reserve Bank was
dishonestly established and a tyrannical income tax was introduced
then throw away that textbook. If your textbook does not say that the
September 11 attacks were engineered and orchestrated by government
officials in the Bush administration, the U.S. National Security
State, and Israel then throw away that textbook.

The history we learned in school about America in the 20th century is
a pack of lies. America was overthrown in the early 20th century, and
its free constitutional republic was corrupted from within by a hidden
transnational coalition of banking, corporate, and political thieves
whose secret agenda is to destabilize America and the world and set up
upon the ruins of an old political order a private-corporate global
government that parasitically feeds off of the labor and wealth of
nations.

This global ruling class is a band of thieves and war criminals who
are a threat to free people everywhere. They hijacked America when
they established an unconstitutional money system in 1913 and used
their ill-gained power to expand their private-corporate global empire
through the American government. When they fail at taking control of
nations by staging coup d’états through the CIA, they use the media to
fool the people and send American soldiers to illegally invade and
conquer sacred lands.

When the noble John F. Kennedy president resisted their power and
acted against their interests in 1963 they killed him and told the
American people a big lie in order to quell their anger, subdue their
intellect, and tame their passion to right a horrible wrong.

The global banksters speak through America, and they manipulate
America to rule and conquer other nations, but America is nowhere in
their master plan for the future. After America’s wealth and power is
used to fully destabilize and destroy the Middle East, the corporate
and financial traitors will throw America under the bus, and finalize
their plan to centralize private political and economic power at the
global level.

It is impossible to resist these transnational tyrants and restore
freedom in America and the West when you accept their grand narrative
of history and current events as the truth. Once they hijacked the
American government they made sure to rewrite American history, and
tell fanciful stories that don’t implicate them in acts of high
treason against the American people and against mankind.

Political and imperial power is most successfully wielded in modern
authoritarian societies when officials in government, academia, and
the media collaborate together to generate myths and misconceptions
about certain issues and world events and present them to people as
the factual accounts of reality. As soon as people are programmed into
thinking that official myths and falsehoods are real truths by
societal, governmental and cultural institutions, government officials
are free to do any number of crimes they want and to whomever they
want. In such a society, people resist by demythologizing official
myths, revealing official falsehoods, and stop believing the
government and media.

To question the official narrative of 9/11 is to question not just a
few Bush administration officials or Mossad agents who manufactured a
false story about their political enemies, but to put in doubt the
current trajectory of our entire global civilization, and put on trial
the leadership of America and other governments that are complicit in
war crimes.

The most basic building blocks of a free society such as the press and
academia have failed do expose and correct criminal government
behavior. This is major stuff. By questioning 9/11 we challenge every
segment in the current power structure, the global political economy,
the war establishment in America and the West and the national
security classes who serve this great beast, the press, academia, and
the state.

People accept the official 9/11 story with religious devotion, and
anybody who questions it is viewed as crazy and paranoid, which is the
stuff of mass mental illness. But the real crazies, as most of us know
by now, are in power. That is the craziest thing of our era. A century
ago states and empires were free to flex their power, it was political
sport, but in the nuclear age and the era of global crises it is
madness to wield power the way it is wielded by the U.S. and Israel.
These states have no regard for the truth or human life. Nobody is
safe from the maniacs in Washington, especially not the American
people.

The common counter-consensus about 9/11 has emerged and grown, and it
will most likely overtake the government manufactured myth about the
tragic events of that day and be recognized as the real history of
9/11 in the future. We should not be discouraged that truth-tellers
are described as crazy and kooky today. The public resistance to the
truth is so great because the truth is so great and enormous, and
there is nothing more difficult than admitting that you were fooled
and conned by government storytellers. When your trust is betrayed on
such a grand scale it is hard to take control and move forward. But,
eventually, people will revisit the past, and view history through an
objective and truthful narrative, not the false narrative of power.

Accepting the truth about 9/11, and the assassinations of JFK, MLK,
and RFK means rethinking human destiny, and modern American history,
so it is natural that such a profound psychological change can’t
happen in a year or even a decade.

September 11, 2001 will either be remembered as the date when
America’s constitution was completely destroyed and the new world
order went into its final phase, or the date that marked a new global
era of political awakening and the start of a long process to reclaim
Western civilization from a criminal technocratic elite.

A Slave or A Free Citizen: What Do You Choose To Be?

“The herd is destined for the meat market, and the sheep are not
consulted by the shepherd when he decides their time has come. The
lesson the Greeks drew from the shepherd analogy is that the sheep
cannot trust their shepherd, nor a community entrust itself to one
man’s absolute will, however benevolent he claims his purpose to be.
They preferred to become a polis rather than be treated as a herd.” –
I.F. Stone (The Trial of Socrates; pg. 17-18).

“Basic to a free city was the right to speak back to the state, to
criticize its actions in the assembly, the courts, the theater, or
conversation. If the state suddenly interfered with that right, it was
breaking its part of the contract. It was becoming a tyranny.” – I.F.
Stone (The Trial of Socrates; pg. 225).

Millions of people have woken up and stopped believing the official
lies and myths about the murder of JFK, MLK, RFK, and the September 11
attacks, and although restoring truth to its rightful place in history
is an uphill struggle, it is not an impossible task. The technocratic
tyrants won’t be able to enslave humanity because the truth that they
crucified is slowly being resurrected through the internet and through
voices like Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, and other truth-tellers.

The truth about 9/11 raises the question of whether we want to remain
slaves or become free citizens. I believe we all have the judgment and
ability to perform laborious tasks, work together regardless of our
political beliefs, and social standing, and form a worldwide coalition
to solve gigantic global crises while still preserving the integrity,
independence, and uniqueness of our countries. It is this generation’s
task to restore freedom, build a strong and just global civil society
based on an understanding of a global general interest, and
reestablish the contract between the citizen and the state in the
West.
Sanity
2011-04-21 12:40:44 UTC
Post by bodhi
Post by Buzzard Stp
[...]
This guy talks about global enlightenment, and then almost in the same
breath takes sides with the "West" again and again. Think about it.
Can the West's truth ever be truer than the East's or visa versa?

Gandhi said, "The truth is God and God is the truth." So, when so-
called truth is based on West vs East or which side of an isle one's
desk sits I see the Roman tactic of "divide and conquer" at play.

I have a big problem with Jesse Ventura because he keeps wanting to
rewrite the US Constitution. I think abiding by it ought to be tried
first...